Darby Creek Nursery
Garden Center Warranty
Darby Creek Nursery replacement policy for retail plants and landscape is for one year, one time, full replacement of plant(s) of equal or lesser value from the purchase date. The following steps must be met for a replacement.
Darby Creek Nursery strives to give their customers the best prices and service. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance about our warranty. Thank you for shopping at Darby Creek Nursery.
- Plants must be dead, or dying as determined by the management of Darby Creek Nursery.
- The plant(s) must be returned to Darby Creek Nursery, (if not installed by Darby Creek Nursery) with the original cash register receipt or invoice, and this warranty document. No other proof of purchase will be accepted.
- This warranty policy does not apply to annuals, perennials, houseplants, water plants, or evergreen trees purchased during Christmas season. This warranty does not apply to delivery charges.
- Roses are under warranty for 90 days after purchase date.
- There will be no cash refunds on replacement materials, only store credit will be issued for the amount of the purchase price only.
- Some sale items may not be covered in the warranty if indicated by management.
- No exceptions will be made to this policy.